Wednesday 19 March, 2008

Hi-Tech got Final Approval for Ofloxacin Otic Solution

Hi-Tech Pharma announced today that the USFDA has granted final approval to the Company's Abbreviated New Drug Application for Ofloxacin otic solution, 0.3%. Hi-Tech's Ofloxacin otic solution is the generic equivalent of Daiichi's Floxin(R) otic solution, 0.3% indicated for the treatment of bacterial infections of the ear.

web page statistics
Disclaimer: "IP Pharma Doc" blog is published for information purpose only. "IP Pharma Doc" blog contains no legal advice. I assume no legal responsibility for the views/information expressed here. “IP Pharma Doc” blog is my personal website and not edited by my employer, accordingly, no part of my blog should be attributed to my employer. All information on the present blog should be double checked for its accuracy and applicability. © Dr. Sarwal (2007)
 
eXTReMe Tracker